Customer Care - MA
Customer Assistance Program
Need Help Paying Your Water Bills?
Since 2009, Aquarion Water Company of Massachusetts has had a Customer Assistance Program to assist eligible customers who are having difficulty paying their water bills. Each year, the first 400 customers who qualify can get a one-time voucher for $50. To qualify, customers must be receiving bills on a quarterly basis and be:
- Either a homeowner in Aquarion's service territory or a contractual renter (water bill must be in tenant's name).
- A recipient of benefits through one of these programs:
- Emergency Aid to Elderly, Disabled and Children (EAEDC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Section 8 (Housing Choice Voucher Program)
- Food Stamps
- Fuel/Heating Assistance
- Veteran's Benefits MGL c.115
Please note: Social Security retirement benefits alone do not qualify you for this program.
If you qualify, click here to download the application. Complete and mail it as instructed, attaching your proof of eligibility.
For additional program details, please contact:
- Mr. Vinny Harte
Wellspring Multi-Service Center
814 Nantasket Avenue
Hull, MA 02045
phone (781) 925-3211
fax (781) 925-9562
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Aquarion Water Company